Thursday 16 February 2012

Valentine's Day Thoughts


February 14th is a lovely day for couples everywhere to celebrate their love and dedicate the day to romance. I took great pleasure this year in seeing many of my friends near and far doing this, and it filled me with happiness. However it's not a day I particularly enjoyed as a single man, and it would have been nice on Valentine's Day to have been able to pop into a time machine and jump forwards to February 15th! But I will not give up in pursuit of romance and you just never know what might be around the corner.

And remembering as well as loving others, it is also important to love yourself so this year I have treated myself to a little present... It is a telephoto conversion lens for my camera, and will add to photography experience so be prepared to be bombarded with even more photos over the coming months!


1 comment: