Wednesday 25 May 2011

Me & The Van


Today was a long day out on the road in the company van. I spend many hours driving each week which has the great benefit meaning no two days at work are ever the same. I drove 400 miles today delivering a full load up to Manchester and then collecting from Winsford in Cheshire on the way back down.


Me and the van literally go everywhere and do thousands of miles each year. The van has had it moments over the last year especially starter motor issues, but all these problems are now behind me fingers crossed and it is running beautifully at the moment.

This month has been a busy and challenging month at work and I am hopefully going to be through the worst of the madness in the next week or so. One thing that driving the van does allow me to do is spend many hours thinking and trying to come to decisions about what direction my life could take in the future on all fronts. When I get any clear answers I'll let you know!

3 comments:

  1. You planning on using a map or satnav for life direction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure probably not a satnav as don't have a destination postcode to put in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Nirvana" ?? (not the spa in Reading!)

    ReplyDelete