Saturday 14 May 2011

Fool!


Unfortunately there are the rare occasions when I slip back into my idiotic behaviour of years gone by when I enjoyed having a drink or two! In recent years I have wonderful people around me who have changed my life so much for the better and pulled me clear of all that, and I can never thank them enough. Last night I took a tumble off my bicycle in the wee small hours cycling home from a very enjoyable quiz night at the cricket club. It was true Evil Knievel stuff somersaulting over the handle bars, and yes it does feel as bad as it looks! I wasn't blind drunk, but obviously should not have been on a bike at the picture testifies... Will I ever learn my lesson???


1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up! (well any more than you have done already!) seriously though, these things happen, cut yourself some slack and look after that poor face, we can't have you destroying those Devilishly Dashing Darvell looks now can we???

    ReplyDelete