Monday 16 April 2012

Richmond


If there is one place along the very long and tedious Reading to Waterloo line that is worth making the trip for it is beautiful Richmond-on-Thames. I spent a very enjoyable Saturday night there and before making my way to the evening's entertainment I spent a few minutes on the towpath as the sun was setting and it was a pretty stunning scene.

On of the best drinking houses in Richmond in terms of location is The White Cross, and although unfortunately on this visit I didn't have time to stop for a drink it is usually my first port of call.


The scene on the river as the sun was setting was beautiful and gave me ample opportunity to snap away and hard not to get lovely pictures of such a great setting. As for the evening itself well that is story that could unfold either way...


No comments:

Post a Comment