Monday 4 April 2011

Windsor Great Park

I took this picture in Windsor Great Park on Sunday afternoon whilst waiting for my ex dating and now new walking buddy to arrive. I think you could probably go to the Great Park every day for a year and never take enough photos it's a stunning beautiful location on our doorstep in Berkshire. This view is from the Bishopsgate entrance walking towards Savill Gardens. It is a recent discovery for me as I had driven past it so many times without stopping and its discovery was a genuine positive to come out of my latest dating set back. Everything happens for a reason...

2 comments:

  1. and i have never been anywhere in Windsor Great Park except the bit behind the castle!! I feel we need a photographic tour & MISSION!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yes everything for a reason! of course :) It all makes sense when we look backwards :)

    ReplyDelete